Spike Cohen is the Vice-Presidential nominee of the Libertarian Party. He, along with Jo Jorgensen, is running the party’s Presidential campaign in 2020. He is also an outspoken member of the party and has communicated his hate for government interference in ‘personal liberty.’
Apart from politics, he was a web designer and a businessman who started his professional career when he was a teenager and later sold his business to focus on his Libertarian activism.
|Birthday||June 28, 1982|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
— Spike Cohen (@RealSpikeCohen) August 29, 2020
10 Facts About Spike Cohen
- Spike Cohen was born on June 28, 1982, in Baltimore, Maryland, U.S., and is 38 years old as of September 2020.
- Cohen comes from a Jewish family and he was raised as a Jew. There is no information about his parents other than his father was a Jewish man.
- Spike is a married man and he has a wife named Tasha. They tied the knot in 2010.
- The politician has not revealed details of his children in the media.
- He represents the Libertarian political party and is a passionate believer in personal liberty
- One of his campaign focuses will be to cut Government spending to reduce the national debt. He has also vowed to make trade flourish by reducing restrictions.
- While his exact net worth has not been revealed online estimates suggest he is worth between $1 million to $5 million.
- He is an eccentric politician and is known for his frank and sometimes outlandish claims. While running for VP, he said that if his campaign promises are not met within 100 days of his appointment as VP of the US, he would resign and be placed with Baby Yoda.
- Cohen was not Jo Jorgensen’s first choice running mate but he won the vote and the nomination after 3 rounds of the Lilvbertaian convention.
- In addition to his political career, he is also a podcaster.