Sruthi Pinnamaneni’s husband is Christopher Riedl.
Sruthi Pinnamaneni was the senior reporter and producer of Reply All before being accused of a toxic workplace which led to her stepping away from the podcast. Pinnamaneni joined Gimlet Media in March 2015 as a senior reporter. She produced and reported stories for Reply All in Gimlet Media.
Is She Married? Sruthi Pinnamaneni Wedding With Christopher Riedl
Sruthi Pinnamaneni is married to her long-time boyfriend, Christopher Riedl. Sruthi and her husband, Christopher, will celebrate their 12th wedding anniversary on February 27, 2021. He goes by the username wuwa13 on Instagram.
They got married on February 27, 2009, in an intimate wedding with just family and friends. Pinnamaneni and Riedl share two children. The details about Sruthi’s kids are private to protect their privacy.
Pinnamaneni Age And Instagram
Sruthi Pinnamaneni’s age seems to be around the 30s. Pinnamaneni began her career in 2002 as a senior web producer for the Renegade Marketing Group.
Pinnamaneni’s Instagram profile has 2.3k followers and 71 posts. Sruthi gives a glimpse of her personal life through her Instagram account. Sruthi shares many pictures of her family, husband, children, and friends on the platform.
Some Fun Facts About Sruthi Pinnamaneni
- Sruthi Pinnamaneni’s ethnicity is Indian, and her nationality is American.
- The details about Sruthi Pinnamaneni’s net worth are still under review. Pinnamaneni rarely talks about her salary and earnings to the media.
- On February 18, 2021, Sruthi and P.J. Vogt tweeted that they are stepping away from the podcast after toxic work environment allegations surfaced, reports Hollywood Reporter.
- Pinnamaneni’s Twitter account is verified with more than 54.9k followers. Most of Shruti’s tweets are related to her work and world affairs.
- Sruthi went to the University of Michigan to earn her degree in B.S. Mathematics. Pinnamaneni graduated with manga cum laude in 2002.
- Pinnamaneni graduated with M.S in Broadcast Journalism and graduated with honors from Columbia University.