Steen Raskopoulos is a comedian and an improv artist that is famous for his various solo and live character sketch shows. In addition to this, he played John Mahogany in BBC Three’s Top Coppers.
|Birthday||3 July 1987|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
He is from Australia and has more than established himself as a live sketch comedian. He has also worked on various TV shows and has won awards for his roles.
10 Facts On Steen Raskopoulos
- Steen Raskopoulos has been dating British comedian Sara Pascoe for more than a year but he hasn’t made her his wife yet as of September 2020.
- Raskopoulos was born on 3 July 1987 and is 33 years old in 2020. He is originally from Sydney, Australia. He also studied at the University of Sydney and got his improv roots from there.
- The comedian’s net worth has been estimated between $1 million to $5 million. He made this net worth from his career in comedy and improv.
- In addition to this, he is also starring on The Duchess, a 2020 project from Netflix that will star him in one prominent role.
- His Instagram has more than 12 thousand followers and has posted more than 1200 times. He regularly posts about his work and stage shows in Australia.
- The comedian started his career more than 10 years ago as a standup-comedian. He has also done a lot of work on-screen, one of his earliest shows was 2014’s This Is Littleton, it immediately established him as a comedian and writer as per IMDb.
- The same year he was also a part of the cast on The Code, he played Edan.
- One of his best-known series is Top Coppers on which he played the role of John Mahogany.
- He also started his career as a writer in 2005 when he wrote an episode of The Ronnie Johns Half Hour.