Stefanee Martin is an actress who has built her fan base all with her amazing acting capability. She is known for many of her works. If we have to name only a few then, one of her popular works is in the TV series, The Get Down.
As the character of Yolanda Kipling, she sure got a lot of people praising about her splendid performance. In fact, many people who are her fans must have got to know about her through this series itself. Now, to get a few personal life insights on the actress, Stefanee Martin, you will find the following facts quite helpful.
|Age||29 years old|
|Profession||Actress and Producer|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||Churchill Academy and Sixth Form|
Stefanee Martin singing “Turn the Beat Around” on the 👻:Netflix Snapchat right now. pic.twitter.com/5UW7koe3We
— Netflix (@netflix) August 11, 2016
10 Facts on Stefanee Martin
- Stefanee Martin (born on 6 October 1990) is an actress and producer. Her age is 29 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Libra.
- She is yet to have her bio on Wikipedia while she has one on IMDb. However, you will find as much info on her in these facts too.
- Her height is not known but anyone can tell that she is quite tall. In her photos, she definitely appears to have a good height and not to forget, a great body too.
- Talking about her boyfriend, Trevor Joyner, she married him and is now her husband. Likewise, they have celebrated four marriage anniversaries until this year.
- Stefanee’s estimated net worth as of 2020 is yet to be forecasted. Nevertheless, attributing to her pretty good acting career, she might have acquired a staggering sum so far.
- She has two siblings. To be more precise, she has a sister as well as a brother.
- The username of Stefanee on Instagram is @yostefanee. And, she has around 562 followers to this date.
- She had gone to study at Churchill Academy and Sixth Form.
- Her popular works are The Get Down and Skin in the Game.
- She celebrated her birthday on the 6th of October.