David Lasnet is the ex-husband of model Stella Tennant who passed away on December 22, 2020, at the age of 50. The couple were married in 1999 but had split in August 2020.
David was a photographer but chose to be an osteopath in 2010 after qualifying from the British School of Osteopathy in 2009. He mainly focuses on patients who are going through chronic conditions, children, and babies.
|Married/Single||Split with Stella Tennant|
10 Facts about David Lasnet
- There is no information available about David Lasnet’s date of birth but many sources say that the osteopath was born in 1970 and is currently 50 years old.
- In 2009, David Lasnet acquired qualification from the British School of Osteopathy and since has practiced osteopathy as an occupation.
- Before becoming a trained osteopath, David Lasnet was a professional photographer who was involved in photoshoots of models.
- David is a private guy and as a result, there is no information regarding his height and weight measurements available as such facts are not revealed to the public by the osteopath.
- Although he was married to a supermodel and had a job as a photographer, David Lasnet does not have his own Wikipedia page currently.
- David married British model Stell Tennant in 1999 in Stella’s hometown of Scotland, Oxenham. The couple was married for over 21 years but recently split in August 2020.
- According to The Sun, David and Stella met during a photoshoot in New York. David was assisting her to photoshoot it was then that their love blossomed.
- The couple gave birth to four children during the 21 years they were together. Their kids are Iris (15), Jasmine(17), Cecily(20), and Marcel (22).
- David is someone who stays away from the internet and therefore has no social media.
- He lived with Stell and their children in Scotland before the couple split.