Stéphanie Bataille is a humorist and actress from France, who rose to prominence as the casting director of Call My Agent. Some of her acting credits include her role in Very special envoys, Knock and Florida.
Since her father was an actor, Bataille was influenced by her father. Following the father’s legacy, her interest in acting bloomed, and she took training in acting. But, earlier, she struggled to get notoriety. She even worked as a saleswoman at Hermès before rising to fame.
Quick Facts: Stéphanie Bataille Age: Meet The Actress From Call My Agent!
|Birthday||7 June, 1973|
10 Facts On Stéphanie Bataille
- Stéphanie Bataille, whose birthday falls on 7 June, has turned the age of 47 now. She was born in 1973.
- She was born to parents an actor named Etienne Draber. Her father, Etienne, who passed away on 11 January 2021, was a cinema and television actor known for his Les Turlupins role. Likewise, her mother worked as UNESCO’s civil servant.
- Besides, she has a brother named Stanislas Draber, who is a florist and poet by profession.
- Stéphanie’s hometown lies in Paris, France, so her nationality is French. Also, she could possess the mixed-ethnicity.
- Before rising to fame, she worked as Hermes’ saleswoman. Later, she joined Comédie-French after being selected in the audition. She had a small role in the historical drama The King amuses.
- In the Call My Agent, Stephanie Bataille worked as the Casting director. The series ended its final episodes in 2020.
- Besides acting, she also worked as the presenter for the talk-show 23 la v’là that aired on NRJ Paris 5.
- Stéphanie Bataille prefers to remains secretive about her possible love life with her husband. We’re still unsure whether she is married or not. Also, there are no details of her children.
- Stéphanie Bataille seems to be not active in social media. There is not any Instagram account under her name.
- The 47 years old actress has already succeeded in making her name on the French Wikipedia. Also, read her exclusive bio on our website.