Stephanie Bice is a dynamic female American politician who is the first Iranian-American elected to serve in Congress. She is from her political party ‘Republican Party’. She is the winner of the general election in the position of the U.S. House of Representatives from Oklahoma’s 5th district.
She is also known for her outstanding skills in handling political situations. She has won the election against ‘Kendra Horn’ from the Democratic Party who got 47.9 % votes whereas Stephanie Bice got 52.1 % votes. Below are 10 facts about Stephanie Bice that you should know.
|Birthday||November 11, 1973|
|Parents||Paula Sue Vanhooser, Hosein Asady|
|Education||Oklahoma State University, Stillwater|
10 Facts About Stephanie Bice
- Stephanie Bice is an American politician who ran in the general election in the position of the U.S. House of Representatives from Oklahoma’s 5th district and won by gaining 52.1 % votes.
- An American politician, Stephanie Bice was born on November 11, 1973, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, U.S.A. She is currently at the age of 47 years old.
- Furthermore, Stephanie Bice got married to her husband ‘Geoffrey Bice’ in the year 1996. The couple has two beautiful daughters.
- Stephanie Bice lives with her family in Edmond, Oklahoma, the USA with her husband and daughters.
- Moreover, Stephanie Bice has 11.7 k followers on Twitter and has nearly 3 k tweets.
- Similarly, we are yet to receive the information on Stephanie Bice’s net worth and salary details.
- An American politician, Stephanie Bice has an Instagram profile with more than 3 k followers where she posts her gorgeous pictures.
- She has a Facebook profile where she has more than 6 k followers.
- She was born to her parents Paula Sue Vanhooser (Mother) and Hosein Asady (Father). However, she has not revealed her siblings yet.
- Lastly, Stephanie Bice is a graduate with a B.S. degree from the University of Central Oklahoma which she got in the year 1973.