Stephanie Egger is a professional mixed martial art (MMA) fighter from Switzerland. She is a 32 years old MMA fighter from Berneck, Switzerland who is known for outstanding fighting skills that are really commendable.
Stephanie was involved in martial arts from 2002 where she got the silver medal in the Swiss U17 Judo Championship. From 2002 to 2020, she played many martial arts games, so she has gained a lot of experience in the fighting field. To know more about Stephanie, go through the following 10 facts about her.
|Birthday||August 12, 1988|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
10 Facts On Stephanie Egger
- Stephanie Egger was born on August 12, 1988, in Berneck, Switzerland. As of 2020, she is 32 years of age.
- The nationality of Stephanie is Swiss and her ethnicity is white. She currently lives in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- Speaking about her height, she has an average height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 meters).
- The professional MMA fighter weighs around 61 kg that is 135 lbs.
- The Wikipedia biography of the MMA fighter has not been published yet. However, some sites have information about her.
- Talking about her professional MMA career, she has played altogether of 7 games until now.
- The Pro MMA record of Stephanie holds 5-2-0 (Win-Loss-Draw). From 2015 to 2020, she has won 2 games in 2015, lost in 2016, won 1 game in 2018, 2019, and 2020 each, and finally, she lost her recent match on 10th October 2020.
- Stephanie recently played with Tracey Cortez on the 10th of October where she lost the game via unanimous decision.
- There is no information about the parents, siblings, and boyfriend of Stephanie. She has not shared any information about them.
- Stephanie Egger is named la_stephi on her Instagram account which has 2,487 followers. Since her Instagram account is kept private, we could not gather much information about her personal life. We will keep you updated.