Stephanie Murphy age and husband: Get to know America’s first American-Vietnamese congresswoman.
Stephanie Murphy is an American Politician. She is currently serving as a representative for Florida’s congressional district 7. Similarly, she gained the position after defeating John Mica in the 2016 elections.
Stephanie Murphy Age
Stephanie Murphy is the age of 42 years old.
Stephanie was born on September 16, 1978. Likewise, she is a native of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. However, Murphy migrated to America with her parents in 1979 after the Vietnam war.
Her Husband Details: Is she Married?
Stephanie Murphy husband is Sean Murphy.
Sean and Stephanie have two children: an older daughter and a younger son. Furthermore, they have been married for over 15 years now.
Explore Stephanie Murphy’s Net Worth
OpenSecrets reviews that Stephaine Murphy’s net worth is around $5 million.
Additionally, Murphy earns a base salary of $174k as the congress representative. Moreover, she also has investments in numerous businesses.
|Birthday||September 16, 1978|
|Age||42 years old|
|Net Worth||$5 million USD|
|Education||College of William & Mary and Georgetown University|
Some Facts on Stephanie Murphy
- Speaking about her education, Stephaine Murphy is a graduate of the College of William & Mary. In the like manner, she pursued her undergrad degree in Economics.
- Murphy also studied for a master’s at Georgetown University. Besides, her major was foreign service.
- Stephanie Murphy’s party is the American Democratic party. She supports policies like gun control, immigration, and police reform.
- The politician served at the National Department of the USA as a security specialist. In addition, she even won the Civilian Service Award for her contributions.
- Apart from this, Rollins University hired Murphy as a business professor. Furthermore, she worked at 3N2 company, where she invented NuFit Knickers.
- Stephanie connects her followers via her Instagram and Twitter handle @repstephmurphy. Similarly, over 34.7k people follow her Tweets alone.
- On November 8, 2016, Murphy made history after she was elected in the US congress. In fact, she was endorsed by former President Barack Obama and President Joe Biden.