Stephanie Sanditz is a well-known actress from the United States of America. Not only as an actress, but she has also well established herself as a writer, director, and producer. She has been in the film and television industry for more than a decade. And in years of her career, she has been part of multiple numbers of films and television shows.
Stephaine has made a good impression in the film industry with her impeccable works. She has also won an award titled Tribeca Film Institute All-Access Award for her screenplay. The category of this award was New voices in Screenwriting. Moreover, she has worked with some of the very popular personalities of Hollywood.
Know more facts about Stephanie Sanditz from below.
|Birthday||12 July ,1983|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
10 Facts On Stephanie Sanditz
- Stephanie Sanditz was born on the 12th day of July 1983. And as of 2020, she is 37 years old.
- Stephaine was born in Missouri, United States. She is an American citizen. And she is of White ethnic descent.
- Stephaine attended the Tisch School of Arts. Moreover, she has earned the title of Top Dean’s Honor Scholar.
- She has not shared the information about her parents. But we do know, she has a sister, Lisa Sanditz. She is a well-known painter.
- Stephaine is about 5 feet and 5 inches tall.
- According to Stephaine’s IMDB profile, she has worked in films like “Cinderella and the Secret Prince”, “Avenge The Crows”, “puppet Master X: Axis Rising”, “Nice Guys Finish Last” and many others.
- Since Stephaine is secretive about her personal life, details of her husband or boyfriend are unknown.
- Despite being a well-known actress, writer, and director, Stephaine’s Wikipedia page is not available.
- She is also into social work and raises funds for different foundations and Women’s reproductive health.
- You can find her on Instagram @stephaniesanditz.