Stephanie Troyak is a famous actress. And, on top of that, she is a dancer who is especially good at Gaga. As a matter of fact, she is a gaga teacher herself. In this way, she has garnered wide popularity both as an actress and a dancer.
Likewise, coming back to her movies, you might know her from the character portrayal in the TV series, Greenhouse Academy. Many people loved her work in the role of Tammy in the drama series. Now, to get a dose of personal info on her, you could read the facts down below on the actress, Stephanie Troyak.
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches (1.7 m)|
|Profession||Actress, Choreographer and Gaga Teacher|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Husband||John Wannehag (Boyfriend)|
|Education||Booker T. Washington High School and NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts|
10 Facts on Stephanie Troyak
- Stephanie Troyak is a Canadian actress, choreographer, and professional dancer. Some of her famous works in movies and series like An American Girl on the Home Front and Greenhouse Academy.
- Her age has been revealed by e-Talenta to be around 26 years old. On this particular page, her birth year has been mentioned to be 1994.
- You may not have found her bio on Wiki. But, that is okay because you would not have to look further after reading this article.
- She has a height of 5 feet and 7 inches. So, you can see that she stands quite tall.
- Talking about her boyfriend, she is currently dating, John Wannehag. Her boyfriend is a dancer and choreographer as well.
- Stephanie’s estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed by any reliable sources as of now.
- She is of Canadian nationality who moved to the United States for her education.
- Speaking of her education, she went to Booker T. Washington High School. Similarly, she had later joined NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts.
- Her account on Instagram is @stephtroyak.
- She is currently a dance performer at Tanztheater Wuppertal Pina Bausch.