Stephanie Van Dyck is an all-rounder. From being an amazing actress to a professional circus performer, she has done it all. Having been specialized in contortion and hand balancing, her body’s flexibility is astounding. And, she has performed at many events in Canada, the USA, and even Australia.
Likewise, talking about her movies, she is highly recognized as Lucy Sable in the CW’s TV series, Nancy Drew. Along with this, she has been a part of many other TV shows and movies as well.
|Name||Stephanie Van Dyck|
|Net Worth||$11 million|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Education||British Columbia Institute of Technology|
10 Facts on Stephanie Van Dyck
- Stephanie Van Dyck is an actress. And, she is most famous for her roles in movies and TV shows like Colony, Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency and Legion.
- She does not have her bio on Wikipedia as of now. Nonetheless, her IMDb bio can be found.
- Her age has not been revealed yet. So, her fans hardly have a clue just how old she is.
- She seems to stand at a pretty good height. But, so far, the public does not know how tall she is. However, we will make sure to keep you posted about it.
- Her parents and family members must be really proud to see her drive and passion for the things she loves.
- Nobody is quite sure about which time of the year her birthday falls on. That is because her date of birth has not been made available,
- She has an Instagram account. And, she has amassed the follower’s count of over 1 thousand on her account.
- She is currently in a relationship with her boyfriend. But, she has not revealed his name.
- She is of Canadian nationality. In the same way, she is of white ethnicity.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is said to amount around $11 million dollars, as reported by the Net Worth Post.