Stephen Dorff is a 47 years old American actor. Stephan started his career very young, appearing in Kraft and Mattel commercials. Eventually, he got his first acting role in the TV series The New Leave It to Beaver where he portrayed the character called Tony.
Stephen’s hard work and dedication have earned him both success and popularity, he has also won the MTV Movie Award for Best Villain. People mostly know him for his role in Blade, Deputy, True Detective, Somewhere, etc. Details about his acting career can also be learned from his IMDb profile. He is a member of the cast of the upcoming Action/Adventure movie Embattled.
|Birthday||July 29, 1973|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Parents||Steve Dorff, Nancy Dorff|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
10 Facts on Stephen Dorff
- Stephen Dorff was born on July 29, 1973, which makes him age 47 years old as of 2020. His birthplace is Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
- The actor is 5 feet 7 inches tall according to his IMDb profile which is 1.73 meters.
- Stephen is a very attractive man he has a sharp look and attractive physique.
- Steve Dorff and Nancy Dorff are his parents.
- Growing up he was accompanied by his younger brother Andrew Dorff. Andrew was born on December 16, 1976, in Los Angeles, California. He is a musician.
- Stephen also goes by the name Brad Matlock. His full name according to Wikipedia is Stephen Hartley Dorff Jr.
- Stephen Dorff doesn’t have a wife. He might be single as of now since he has not shared anything regarding his relationship status. He was previously in a relationship with Charlotte McKinney, an American actress.
- Stephen Dorff’s net worth has been estimated to approximately $12 million.
- Stephen Dorff is not very active in social media, his account on Instagram cannot be found but there exist several fan accounts in his name.
- He grew up in California, he was a bad boy growing up. He was expelled from 5 of his schools and had to change private schools several times.