Keryl Silas is known for being the wife of an American basketball coach Stephen Silas who is currently the head coach of a professional American basketball team, Houston Rockets that plays in the National Basketball Association(NBA).
Keryl previously was a singer and songwriter. She was not famous but she was known all over her local area due to her singing and songwriting skills. She has co-written her single titled “Someday” and written and sang many songs. If you want to know more about Keryl Silas, please go through the following 10 facts about her.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
10 Facts On Keryl Silas
- Keryl Silas was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States on November 11, 1978. Her current age is 41 years.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to Keryl Silas as of now. But you can find some information about her from other sites.
- Speaking about the height of Keryl, she has an average height of 5 feet and 5 inches. There are no enough details about her weight and other body measurements.
- The nationality of Keryl Silas is American and her ethnicity is black.
- Proper details about her parents are not available but Keryl was born to an American family. She has an elder sister named Kendall Watkins
- Talking about her professional singing career, she has collaborated with famous singers like Snoop Dog in the song titled “I Can’t Take The Heat” which was written by Keryl herself.
- Keryl Silas is married to an NBA coach Stephen Silas since 2002 and they are living happily until now.
- This beautiful couple has two young daughters Kyler Elyse and Kaelyn.
- Despite doing some research, we can not find her Instagram or Twitter account. We will keep you updated once we find the verified information on this topic.
- The total net worth of Keryl Silas has not been revealed yet.