How well do you know Stephen Gilmore’s wife Gabrielle Glenn with whom the NFL’s New England Patriots football cornerback shares two children? While many of you know of Stephen Gilmore as he plays in the NFL, his wife is also athletic on her own rights, guess you didn’t know this.
|Education||South Carolina University|
Gilmore and his wife Gabrielle Glenn have known others since their high school days. They attended South Carolina University together. The mother of two is a former sprinter for the University of South Carolina.
Find out some interesting facts about Gabrielle Glenn here, her age, job, birthday, parents.
10 Facts on Gabrielle Glenn
- Gabrielle Glenn is an American former sprinter for the University of South Carolina. She now leads a simple life.
- This former collegiate sprinter was a member of the Gamecocks Trackt and Filed teams for four years. She participated in both indoor and outdoor events.
- Glenn was placed sixth in the SEC Indoor Championships in the 200m race and 60m race. She has competed in NCAA Outdoor and Indoor Championships.
- Born and raised in the United States, Gabrielle Glenn is an American national.
- About her education, she attended the University of South Carolina.
- She met her now-husband Stephon Gilmore during her time at the University of South Carolina.
- After dating for several years, Gabrielle Glenn and her boyfriend Stephon Gilmore got married on July 12, 2014. This couple has two children together.
- Stephon and Glenn have a son and a daughter. Their son is named Sebastian and their daughter is named Gisele.
- As of 2002, Stephon Gilmore is said to have a net worth of $49 million. Looks like Gabrielle Glenn does not have a need to work to make a good living. In 2017, Stephon signed a $65 million worth contract with the Patriots.
- Gabrielle Glenn could be around 28 years old. Her husband is 30. He was born on September 19, 1990.