Steve Brockman is a personal trainer and fitness expert who is better known as the fiance of the famous actor Russell Tovey. They are also one of the best-known couples in show business.
Brockman and Tovey have been together for a number of years and fought through a rocky time in their relationship to get married. In fact, the pair had split for a year before getting together and going the distance.
|Profession||Personal Trainer; Rugby Player; Architect|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Steve Brockman
- Steve Brockman’s age is around 39 years old in 2020 as per this article.
- Brockman doesn’t have a Wiki page but you can get facts about the celebrity spouse in this article.
- Steve’s job is as a personal trainer but he also plays rugby. As a matter of fact, he plays for the Kings Cross Steelers.
- In addition to this, he is studying to become an architect. He is also a trainee in the trade and is also taking an apprenticeship.
- While his exact net worth has not been revealed, he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million as per many online sources.
- The star rugby player has become a sensation on social media. He has more than 53.9 followers on the platform.
- His bio on Instagram reports that he has two dogs named Archie & Cooper.
- The dogs and his fiance Russell Tovey live together in London. They have been together since 2016 but they split for a year in 2018 and reconciled in 2019.
- In addition to this, their split was serious and Russel had even sold his ring.
- The two had gotten engaged in February 2018 but split later that same year. According to reports, Russel wants 10 children and Steve has also said that he is open to having children.