Steve Kuzmich is a politician in America. He is a member of the Independent party which was founded in 1967. He is currently going for the ballot on the representative of Texas’s 24th congressional district. Steve is currently going for the post against Candace Valenzuela of Democratic, Beth Van Duyne of Republic, Darren Hamilton of Libertarian, and Mark Bauer of his own independent political party on November 3, 2020.
Steve Kuzmich is a lawyer by profession and is now on the verge of the serving nation and the community of texas with his political campaign and his political reign. He has even coached the soccer side at Greater Area Lewisville Soccer Association for almost 15 years. He is presently facing off for problems like The Economy, Taxes and Spending, and proper healthcare.
|Birthday||October 8, 1970|
|Height||5 ft 10 inches|
|Net Worth||Approx $1million|
Do you want to know what makes this a #FeelGoodFriday? Seeing this notice posted by the Sec. of State!
Every stage of running as an #Independent is designed to be tough. That’s why we celebrate moving forward every day!#tx24 pic.twitter.com/nnkcjeugrZ
— Steve Kuzmich (@stevekuzmich) August 14, 2020
10 facts on Steve Kuzmich:
- Steve Kuzmich was born on October 8, 1970, in New York, New York City, USA.
- His age is exactly 49 years old and is just a couple of weeks shy from hitting another milestone of age.
- Speaking about his relationship and his love life he is already married but hasn’t spoken about his wife yet.
- Steve and his wife have 3 children together as he hasn’t revealed their name yet and he has been very secretive about his personal life.
- Steve Kuzmich is an Independent party politician who is facing off against his own party member for the election on 2020 November.
- Steve concluded his education with a bachelor’s degree from Texas A & M University in 1991 and his law from Baylor Law School in 1994.
- Steve’s net worth and earning from his profession is a whopping 1 million dollars including all his assets.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 10 inches tall.
- Talking about religious norms and values he is a Christian and is very dedicated to his religion.
- Steve is available on various social media such as Facebook and Twitter and he even has his political campaign website kuzmichforcongress.com.