Steve Santagati is an actor, model, author, and relationship expert. After graduating college, Steve owned a company that sold jeans to big fashion houses such as Filene’s and Bloomingdale’s. Santagati’s modeling career later two decades.
Steve Santagati is a New York Times best-selling author and has written three books so far. He often appears as a relationship expert on Day to Day with Rachel Ray, The Tyra Show, the Today Show, CNBC, VH1, Extra, Montel Williams, and many more.
Quick Facts: Steve Santagati Wife: Is He Married? Meet Him On Instagram
|Birthday||November 3, 1963|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Steve Santagati
- Steve Santagati’s current age is 57 years, as he was born on November 3, 1963. Steve’s zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- According to Santagati’s IMDb page, he has worked in movies and TV shows such as Drive Shaft (2003), Undateable (2010), and Céline Dion: Think Twice (1994).
- Talking about Steve Santagati’s net worth, it is still under review. The relationship expert’s salary and earning details are private as well.
- Steve Santagati’s Instagram account has 1.1k posts and 3.5k followers as of February 2021. His Instagram bio says he is a New York Times best selling author.
- The famous TV personality is yet to have a Wikipedia page of his own. One can read Steve Santagati’s bio and career details on a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Santagati was born and raised in Boston, USA. Currently, he calls Miami his home but travels all around the world for work.
- Steve Santagati never posts any picture of his girlfriend or wife on Instagram. There is no additional information about Steve’s married life on the Internet, so we assume he is not married.
- He graduated with honors from Emerson College, and Steve also went to Harvard University. Santagati is a travel fanatic and loves surfing, kiteboard, and fly fishing.
- Besides being an author, Santagati appears as a relationship expert on Today Show and CNBC.
- The details about Steve Santagati’s children, family, parents, siblings, and background are private.