Steve Yohn is one of the high celebrated American public figures. He is best known for his work on religious-centered books like Mondy Night Jihad. Steve Yohn was into religious beliefs from a young age. This is something he grew up acknowledging. After all, he was raised as a pastor’s kid.
He grew up in a well behaved religious family in Fresno, California. Steve has traveled to different parts of the world. While he was at Denver Seminary, he worked in the position of a videographer for Denver Seminary’s Youth for Chris International.
|Age||around 40 years old|
|Height||approx. 5 feet|
He traveled to several locations capturing the Youth for Chirs International’s impact on the global market. Apart from his professional life, Steve has kept his personal belongings intact.
Here are some lesser-known facts about American religious author Steve Yohn.
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) December 31, 2019
10 Facts on Steve Yohn
- Steve Yohn is an American author. Some of his well-known books are Monday Night Jihad and Blown Coverage: A Riley Covington Thriller.
- As seen on his Twitter page, Steven Yohn currently lives in Denver, Colorado.
- He is originally from Colorado, the US. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is white.
- You can find him on Twitter as @steveyohn. His Twitter page has 180 followers.
- Steve Yohn has not revealed anything about his personal life on his Twitter page. Also, his Instagram page is missing. So, it is hard to track down his personal life.
- As seen on his mini-biography published on Book Reporter, Steve is a happily married man. He is married to his wife Nancy Yohn for several years now.
- Steve and his wife Nancy are also proud parents of three children. The couple has three daughters.
- Steve is yet to share his age and birthday detail in the media. Throwing some guessing games around, his pictures hint he could be around 40 years of age now.
- He could be around 5 feet tall in 2020.
- Steve is also a pastor for Strasburg Community Church.