Steven K. Koonse is a politician and recently his getting some attention from the media because he is running for the general elections in the USA. As the election season is nearing in the major parts of the USA, he is feeling the heat and is dedicated to winning big time. Koonse advanced from the Libertarian Party primary on August 4, 2020, and after that, it’s been a long haul to keep promoting and making people aware of his candidacy.
He has been around the block since the Vietnam war. That’s why his extensive knowledge and experience could be of use to the people in his district. He worked as Financial Examiner for the Missouri Department of Insurance before he decided to run for the election. Coincidentally, the Libertarian party was handing out tickets to the deserved people and he was one of them. Let’s see how much his campaign pays off but we’ll have to wait till November 3 to see that.
|Name||Steven K. Koonse|
|Birthday||31 October 1947|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Children||April, John and Betty Koonse|
|Education||Central Missouri State University|
— 🦇 Becca (@beccaleeeeeee) September 1, 2020
10 Facts On Steven K. Koonse
- Steven K. Koonse is 72 years old. He appears to be in his early 70s but is sharp and healthy in terms of his cognitive ability.
- He was born on 31 October 1947.
- He was born in a place called Boonville, Missouri, and has spent most of his life in Missouri.
- Koonse’s wife is Virginia Koonse.
- Steven stands at 5 feet 8 inches tall. That’s a decent height to be endowed with and he looks handsome as 69 years old go.
- There isn’t a Wiki site about Steven K. Koonse. That’s why we have no idea about his net worth.
- He attended Central Missouri State University.
- Talking about his faith, he is a Roman Catholic.
- He served in the US Army from 1967 to 2007.
- Steven has 3 kids- John Betty and April.