Steven Krueger is a renowned and successful actor who made his debut on-screen performance in the TV series, ‘90210’ in the year 2009. He is known for his incredible role as Josh Rosza in the TV drama, ‘The Originals’. However, Steven quickly became a fan favorite. Moreover, he appeared in a movie titled, ‘Goosebumps’ as Davidson directed by Rob Letterman in 2015.
Additionally, he has played in several films and TV series such as NCIS (2019), Ryan Hansen Solves Crimes On Television (2017), Satanic (2016), A lesson In Romance (2014), Pretty Little Liars (2010-2013), Two and a Half Men (2012-2013), The Middle (2010), and many more.
|Birthday||May 25, 1989|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
Wieso zu Fuß gehen, hab doch vier gesunde Reifen 🙏🏻😎
Posted by Steven Krüger on Sunday, December 18, 2016
10 Facts on Steven Krueger
- Steven Krueger was born in 1989. At present, his age is 31 years old.
- He was born and raised in Wisconsin, USA. Hence, he has an American nationality.
- According to the public source, Steven stands at a decent height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m) tall. Similarly, her weight and body measurements are still unknown in the media.
- Speaking about his current net worth, Steven’s net worth is yet to disclose on the internet.
- According to Wikipedia, Steven was named one of TV’s Top Scene Stealer of the year by E-News. His eye-catching personality and versatile nature rocketed her career in the first place.
- The good-looking actor, Krueger is active on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with a good fan following.
- Moving on to his relationship status, Steven is probably single. He had at least one relationship in the past. Just like other actors, he maintains a low profile. In fact, he is so handsome that everybody wants to be his girlfriend.
- Neither he has shared his parent’s identity nor his sibling’s details with the public.
- Steven is a qualified actor. He completed his graduation from the University of Virginia.
- According to IMDB, he has acted in more than 25 films and television projects.