Steven Williams is a famous Working Families Party politician who is currently running for the US House to represent New York 24th congressional district. He is a New York resident who has spent most of his time living and studying there. He is currently running for the ballot against John Katko of Republic/ Independent Party/ Conservative Party and Dana Balter of Democratic Party.
Steven Williams was previously a member of Democratic Party as he left it in 2016 as he lost in the primary election of the Democratic party against Colleen Deacon and since then he left and went to Working Families Party and his primary election on June 23, 2020, was cancelled and moved into the general election.
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Net Worth||Approx $1million|
10 Facts on Steven Williams:
- Steven Williams was probably born in 1958 in the United States of America.
- His age as of 2020 is around 62 years but until now he hasn’t unfolded his exact date of birth.
- Steven hasn’t mentioned anything regarding his wife as he has remained very secretive about his private life.
- His net worth as of 2020 is more than a million dollars including his investment and all his assets.
- Steven is basically from a middle-class family who would work very hard for their perfect livelihood and currently, he is running as a candidate and want to work on several issues in New York to help other families.
- Steven completed his graduation from an American university but he hasn’t mentioned his University yet as he has been very quiet about all his personal matters.
- Despite being a famous former Democrat member and current member of the Working Families Party isn’t featured in Wikipedia yet so the facts mentioned below might help you know more about him.
- Steven William is an American politician who is currently fighting for issues like bringing back a job in New York and protect women’s rights and many more.
- He follows Christianity and is very dedicated to his religion.
- He isn’t very active in his social media as he prefers to stay away from it.