Stoffel Vandoorne is a Belgian racing driver who currently competes for the Mercedes-Benz EQ of the Formula E. Moreover, he is a reserved driver for Mercedes-Benz. Prior to his association, he competed in Formula 1 for McLaren. The racing driver left the league in 2018 after two successful years in the league.
As we all have heard the terrible news about the world champion, Lewis Hamilton who has been infected with the coronavirus. He is the driver for Mercedes-Benz and there may be a possibility that Stoffel Vandoorne will be replacing him until he recovers. The reserve driver has been out of the game for quite a long time as it is not that easy to replace the seven-time world champion. But he seems to have a perfect opportunity ahead of him.
Here are a few facts to know about Stoffel Vandoorne.
10 Facts on Stoffel Vandoorne
- Stoffel Vandoorne is a Belgian racing driver who competes for the Mercedes-Benz EQ in Formula E.
- Moreover, Stoffel has a net worth of multi-million dollars. The exact figures are yet to be determined.
- Similarly, Vandoorne has a beautiful girlfriend, Anna de Ferran. She is a British musical artist.
- As of 2020, Stoffel Vandoorne is 28 years old. He was born in Kortrijk, Belgium.
- The racing driver celebrates his birthday on March 26 every year and his zodiac sign is Aries.
- Stoffel found interest in Motorsport when he started karting. His parents, especially his father supported him with all of his heart.
- The two times Formula One competitor has accumulated quite a lot of earnings throughout his career.
- Speaking of, he has an opportunity as Stoffel is a potential replacement for the world champion, Lewis Hamilton.
- Hamilton was infected with the coronavirus and is currently under isolation.
- Furthermore, Stoffel Vandoorne has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.