Elizabeth Stewart is a synonym to fashion from Hollywood these days. With her brilliant sense of fashion and her continuous work at her filed, Elizabeth Stewart has just won over Hollywood. This pretty American lady is a famous celebrity stylist as well as a fashion editor. She is based in Los Angeles, California.
|Age||around 35 years old|
|Height||around 5 feet and 7 inch|
She is several years old in this industry. Before going solo, Elizabeth Stewart worked for the prestigious New York Times magazine for 12 years. And she invested a decade long time working for WWD and W Magazine. She began working as a stylist in Paris.
She has a number of celebrated stars from Hollywood as her client. Also, she works with several popular photographers today. As long as fashion is there, you can’t let go of Elizabeth for many years to come.
Here are some details about Elizabeth Stewart that will better help you figure out her wiki.
10 Facts About Elizabeth Stewart
- Elizabeth Stewart is a Los Angeles based celebrity and red carpet stylist. Moreover, she is also an accomplished fashion editor.
- Elizabeth began her styling career from Paris. Her ethnicity is white.
- She is currently based in Los Angles. She has been living in the US for several years now.
- Elizabeth has not opened up about her age and birthday detail in the media. Her appearances hint she could be around 35 to 40 years old. She could be some years younger as well.
- The detail about her family life, parents, siblings, all is missing.
- Elizabeth Stewart is yet to get a Wikipedia stint. So, there are clearly very few details about Stewart to compile her wiki for now.
- Stewart is a married man. She is married to her husband Rob Bragin for well over two decades. The couple also has two kids together.
- Stewart any her producer husband Rob got married in 1998.
- Stewart’s husband Rob Brian is an Emmy Award-nominated producer. He is famous for his work on TV series titled Proof.
- Elizabeth has kept the detail of her net worth and earnings under the wraps for now.