Suki Webster is the wife of Paul James Martin. Paul Martin is a famous English actor, comedian, radio and TV show presenter, and writer. He is best known for his work in Have I Got News for You. This English writer cum comedian is married to another comedian and writer, Suki Webster. Suki Webster is his third wife.
|Age||55 years old|
Prior to his marriage with Suki Webster, Paul Merton was married to Caroline Quentin (m. 1990–1998) and Sarah Parkinson (m. 2003–2003). Find out how many children Paul Merton and Suki Webster have together.
10 Facts on Suki Webster
- Suki Webster is a famous TV and movie actress who began her acting career in 1997, playing Sarah in a short film titled A Place in My Heart. So far, she has 10 credits as an actress.
- She is also a writer, TV and radio personality, and comedian.
- You can find Suki Webster on social media Instagram. She is on Instagram as @sukiwebster. Her Instagram page has 310 followers.
- Suki and her husband Paul Merton got married in 2009. At the time of his third marriage, Paul Merton was 52 years old. He is now 63 years old.
- Suki Webster and Paul Merton do not have any children together. Paul didn’t have any children from his previous two marriages as well.
- Sukie Webster is 55 years old. She was born in 1965, but the detail about her birthday is not public.
- Unlike her husband, Suki Webster does not have a Wikipedia biography. But, you can find her on IMDb.
- As seen on her IMDb biography, Suki Webster was last seen playing a mother in a mini TV series tilted BBC3 Quickies.
- As of 2020, Paul Merton has an estimated net worth of $1.7 million. But the detail about Suki Webster’s net worth and earnings are not public.
- While Suki is Paul Merton’s third wife, the detail about Suki’s past affairs and relationships are not public.