Susan Marie Smith is a politician and member of the Republican political party from the United States of America. In the general election of 3rd November, she is on the ballot. Moreover, she will be representing the 7th Congressional District of Indiana in the U.S. House. She was advanced for the general election on the 2nd day of June from the Republican primary.
Susan is a very straight forward lady who is very interested in social services. She has worked for many organizations and community that works for the welfare of the people. Seeing her contribution to social services, we can definitely say that she is very praiseworthy. If she wins the election, she will definitely involve in more social services projects and organizations.
Know about Susan Marie Smith from the facts below.
|Name||Susan Marie Smith|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Education||Ball State University, Fordham Law School|
10 Facts On Susan Marie Smith
- Susan Marie Smith is a politician born on the 4th day of November. She is 49 years of age as of 2020.
- She is an American national and native of Indiana. Her ethnic background is white and she is Christian by religion.
- Information about Susan’s parents and family is not known.
- Talking about Susan’s educational background, she did her schooling from South Side High School. Later, she joined the Ball State University and completed her bachelor’s degree.
- Susan also attended the Fordham School of Law and completed J.D.
- She started her career as an adjunct professor teaching the criminal justice classes. Moreover, she also worked as an attorney.
- Susan has worked for different organizations like Indiana Anti-Car theft Committee, Lutheran Child and Family Services, Pathways Africa, and the Community Heights Neighbourhood Organizations, and some others as well.
- She is married to a retired Army veteran, John. And the couple has a son named Paul.
- Susan’s Wikipedia page is not available. She does have an official website susanmariesmith.com.
- Susan’s net worth detail is unknown.