Susan Mikula is a renowned American photographer and artist. She is one of the talented artists in the industry who has even held her own photography exhibition back in 1998. Susan Mikula is the partner of Rachel Maddow, a famous American television host.
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
Susan Mikula is currently on the headline after her girlfriend Rachel Maddow spoke about her in the television program. Rachel spoke about Susan’s struggle while fighting against the Covid-19 and she even told her audiences not to take these things lightly and it could even affect someone’s life. Since then Susan has been all over social media.
Watch: Rachel @Maddow reports that she’s been off the air for most of the past two weeks because her longtime partner Susan Mikula is sick with Covid-19 – so sick that “at one point we really thought that there was a possibility that it might kill her.” Mikula is recovering now. pic.twitter.com/MwN7cvQBRz
— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) November 20, 2020
10 Facts on Susan Mikula:
- Susan Mikula was born on March 7, 1958, in New Jersey, United States of America.
- Her age as of 2020 is exactly 62 years old and even at that age she is quite beautiful and is very dedicated to her personal work.
- According to Wikipedia, she had a passion for photography from a very early age and at the age of 40, she held her solo photography exhibition.
- Susan started her career in the art industry for several years later she started her solo exhibition and in 2010 she even held her own photography show and this sums up her biography and her ups and downs during her career.
- Susan’s net worth as of 2020 is more than 5 million dollars including all her earnings from photo exhibition and photography.
- Rachel Maddow and girlfriend Susan Mikula have been together for more than 21 years as they started dating back in 1999.
- Talking about Susan Mikula’s health status and family recently she suffered from the Covid-19 and which was very difficult for her to overcome and speaking about her family she hasn’t revealed much about it.
- She completed her education at Hampshire College back in 1976.
- Susan had stayed away from all kinds of social media however she features herself in her partner Rachel’s Instagram account.
- Susan along with her partner Rachel is currently living in Massachusetts.