Susan Pompeo aka Susan Justice Mostrous is perhaps best-recognized as the wife of 70th United States Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo.
Many have even called Susan the mind behind the actions of Mike, as a matter of fact, the many reputable outlets like this one, have said that she has a considerable influence over the professional and political decisions Mike makes. In fact, her influence over the Secretary of State has been a cause for concern for the left-wing.
In 2020 Mike got in hot water as NBC obtained hundreds of his emails in which they claim he mixed personal and professional matters.
|Profession||former Banking Executive|
|Children||1 son (Nicholas)|
10 Facts About Susan Pompeo
- Susan Pompeo’s Wiki page doesn’t exist yet but you can read her bio in the facts mentioned here.
- Her age and birthday have not been made public, however, some sources have claimed that she is in her late 40s. This estimate is based on her photos.
- In the media, she is better known as Mike Pompeo’s wife. The pair tied the knot in 2000.
- They had met in Kansas after Mike had gotten divorced from his first wife Leslie Libert in the late 1990s.
- He had a dream of making it big in the aerospace industry.
- To make his dream a reality he held many meetings and in one of those meetings, he sat across from a vice-president of a bank, Susan. This was how the now-married couple first met.
- Her family had lived in Kansas for a while. Like Mike, she had also been married in the past and had a son named Nicholas from a former relationship.
- The 70th Secretary of State adopted Nicholas.
- Formerly Susan had a job as the vice-president of a bank, it is possible that she makes a living from the same sector. She also helps her husband and once stopped her husband from hiring a man who misplaced a comma in his cover letter.
- She has also been with her husband as he moved to Washington. As the secretary of state is required to live in a private residence, they moved to Washington.