Ian O. Cameron is a renowned television producer and also known as the husband of Susan Rice. At first, he began his career as an executive producer at ABC World News Tonight with David Muir, This Week, and 60 minutes. He became popular internationally as a producer. Later on, he got another work at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation in Toronto.
Further, he has played an important role in politics. He was nominated in Emmy awards for the Outstanding News Discussion and Analysis in the year 2011.
|Name||Ian O. Cameron|
|Birthday||June 11, 1961|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Parents||Newton D Cameron and Marjorie Cameron|
|Siblings||Donnell, Brian and Laura Cameron|
|Children||Jake and Maris Rice- Cameron|
10 Facts on Ian O. Cameron
- Ian O. Cameron was born on June 11, 1961. At present, his age is 59 years old.
- He was born and raised in Canada so he holds Canadian nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Ian O. Cameron stands at a moderate height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.76 m) tall with a weight of 70 kg. However, he has an amazing personality with a great physique.
- According to dreshare.com, Ian O. In 2019, Cameron’s net worth was estimated at approx two million US dollars. His current net worth or salary is still unknown in the media. We must say, he has earned enough wealth from his production business.
- Ian O. Cameron is not much active on social media. But his wife, Susan Rice is active on social media like Instagram and Twitter with 31.5k and 520.9k devotees respectively.
- Ian O. Cameron’s bio is not available on Wikipedia yet, but we can find his wiki-bio on other sources like Dreshare, Aussiecelebs, and many more.
- Discussing his marital affairs, Ian O. Cameron was in a long term relationship. There is a rumor that they met each other at Stanford University. Since then they have been in a committed relationship. The sweet couple tied the knot in 1992 with the presence of their family and friends. Moreover, they have two children as well.
- Talking about his family background, Cameron’s father and mother’s name is Newton D Cameron and Marjorie Cameron respectively.
- Apparently, he has siblings. Two brothers and One sister named Donnell, Brian, and Laura Cameron.
- Moving on to his educational details, Cameron has completed his Master’s degree from the London School of Economics.