Susan Sandler is an American liberal philanthropist. She recently invested $200 million dollars in racial justice organizations.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Herb Sandler and Marion Sandler|
|Net Worth||above $200 million dollars|
|Education||Stanford University and San Francisco State University|
Susan is known for her generous political donations for Obama, Kamala Harris, and other figures. Furthermore, she is a member of the organization known as the Center For Community Change.
10 Facts on Susan Sandler
- Susan Sandler is a liberal philanthropist with a $200 million investment in racial justice organizations. She is the chair of the “Sandler Philips Center“.
- Susan is around the age of 50-55 years old as of now. However, as the Wiki page for Susan Sandler is non-existent, information about her official date of birth is also limited.
- Sandler donates plenty of money via her organization every year. So, we speculate that Susan’s Net Worth is higher than her $200 million dollars investments.
- The fortune for Susan is under review right now. However, it was disclosed that her organization made charity worth of $600 million dollars to date.
- Speaking about her husband, Susan is married to Steven Phillips. Likewise, Steven is a renowned writer. He regularly writes articles for The New York Times.
- Susan comes from a well-known family. She is the daughter of former World Saving Banks CEOs: Herb Sandler and Marion Sandler. Likewise, she has a brother named James.
- Sandler graduated from Stanford University with a bachelor’s degree. Furthermore, she also attended San Francisco State University to pursue a master’s degree in Social Work.
- A tragic event happened in Susan’s life when she was diagnosed with rare brain cancer. In fact, the disease changed her life path and she started to involve in charities.
- In spite of her open charities, the philanthropist is a very private person. She doesn’t prefer to use social accounts like Instagram and Twitter.
- Susan was one of the largest donors for the Barack Obama political campaign. Furthermore, she serves at “Center For Community Change”.
Leave a Reply