Susie Vanner is a veteran singer from the United Kingdom. She is currently based in London. If you have been a 007 fan, James Bond, you might know Susie Vanner. Susie is a bond’ girl from the old days.
|Age||around 69 years old|
|Height||around 5 feet tall|
She featured as a James Bond girl from The Spy Who Loved Me. The Spy Who Loved Me is a 1977 James Bond film directed by Lewis Gilbert featuring actor Roger Moore as the super-spy 007.
The lady who rocked the dance floors in the 60s released soulful music in April 2020. Her album In These Shoes released in April 2020, speaks her life story through the songs. The former Bond girl is a single woman now. Her husband Warren Todd let her for a much younger woman.
Here are some lesser-known facts about the former Bond girl of the 70s.
The ‘Walk on the Wild Side’ Remixes are officially on all platforms now and I’m thrilled to say that they’ve made it to the top 20 in the commercial club charts! Wow. You can listen now via the following link!https://t.co/lhMb13PjlY pic.twitter.com/ZvT9bi8z1g
— Susie Vanner (@SusieVanner) September 27, 2019
10 Facts on Susie Vanner
- Susie Vanner is a veteran movie star famed her appearance as a Bond girl in the 1977 high octane thriller spy film titled The Spy Who Loved Me. The 1977 James Bond film featured actor Roger Moore as 007.
- Susie released her album titled In These Shoes in April 2020. She used her image back from the 1977 James Bond film as the cover for In These Shoes.
- Susie appeared in the James Bond movie back in the 70s. She is pretty old now.
- The exact detail of her age and birthday are not public yet. Back in November 2019, Daily Mail tagged Susie Vanner as 68 years, old lady. She could be 69 years old in September 2020.
- Susie Vanner is a single woman now. She was married to British entrepreneur Warren Todd for 32 years.
- Her then-husband Warren cheated on his 32 years of wife Susie for a much younger lady. As per sources, Warren also has a child with his new partner.
- Warren met his new partner named Anya at a gym.
- Susie Vanner and Warren Todd do not have any kids together.
- The detail about Susie’s net worth is not public. Meanwhile, her ex-husband Warren Todd has an estimated net worth of $90 million in 2020.
- She does not have a Wikipedia bio still.