Bill Arriaga came into the limelight after it was revealed that he was the husband of the highly talented pop singer and drummer, Suzette Quintanilla. The couple walked down the aisle as husband and wife in the year 1993.
|Net Worth||$ 1.5 million|
|Wife||Suzette Quintanilla (m 1993)|
They are also blessed with a handsome son, Jovan Arriaga born in March 1998. The lovely love birds have been married for over 25 years and yet their love for each other seems to grow stronger with time. Let us explore more about Suzette Quintanilla’s loyal spouse, Bill Arriaga in the following article.
10 Facts of Bill Arriaga
- Bill Arriaga was born in the United States of America. He is of American nationality having a mixed ethinic background.
- From many sources, Bill’s birth year was in the 1960s which makes his age in the mid-50s at the time of this writing.
- As there are no official Biography and Wikipedia about Bill, so we do not have any information about his family and educational details.
- Presently, Bill Arriaga is living and enjoying a great life with his wife, Suzzette, and son, Jovan in their elegant home.
- Suzzette’s sister, Selena Quintanilla, a famous Mexican-American pop singer was murdered in March of 1995.
- There is a TV show made in the honor of Selena, which is titled, Selena The Series aired on the Netflix channel on 4 December 2020.
- Moving on and talking about Suzette Quintanilla’s husband, Bill Arriaga stands at a decent height and maintains balanced body weight.
- From the information gathered from married or dating.com, Bill’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million.
- Similarly, there are no rumors and controversies surrounding Suzzette’s husband Bill as he seems to be a dedicated and responsible family man.
- On the other hand, he seems to maintain a secretive image on social media as there are no official networking sites of him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.