Jovan Arriaga is famous for being the only child of famous pop singer and drummer, Suzette Quintanilla, and her husband, Bill Arriaga. Furthermore, he is also famous for his uncanny resemblance to his late aunt, the legendary and iconic American Mexican singer, Selena Quintanilla.
|Birthday||5 March 1998|
|Parents||Suzette Quintanilla (mother); Bill Arriaga (father)|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Mallory Smith|
Jovan is a renowned celebrity member and comes from a famous family. Here, we will be talking about some of the facts about Suzette Quintanilla’son, in the following article.
10 Facts on Jovan Arriaga
- Jovan Arriaga was born on 5 March 1998 in the United States of America.
- Currently, he is 22 years old. His zodiac sign is Pisces. He is of American nationality having a mixed ethnic background.
- As per his wiki, Jovan is also the nephew of AB Quintanilla III who is an accomplished musician, record producer, and songwriter.
- His parents have raised him very well and motivated Jovan throughout his life. Jovan’s father and mother tied their wedding knot in the year 1993.
- Jovan was an ace baseball player in his school days and was a well-behaved child in his younger days.
- Suzzette Quintanilla’s son, Jovan Arriaga also performed academically well in his college and went on to graduate with honors.
- Jovan’s aunt Selena Quintanilla was murdered in the year 1995 by her boutique manager, Yolanda Saldivar.
- Talking about his personal life, from his Instagram account, we come to know, Jovan is dating his girlfriend. Mallory Smith. The couple is enjoying a great and affectionate relationship with each other. From her Instagram, it was revealed that Mallory has worked as a second-grade teacher.
- Jovan Arriga has not officially opened about his earnings details. Hence, we assumed that his net worth is under review.
- On the other hand, Jovan is also active on social media platforms such as Instagram, where he has accumulated close to 8K followers.