Sylvain de Zangroniz, or simply known as Zangro is a famous producer and film director from Cenon, Frace. This French film and TV show director and producers are recently in the media focus for his drama/ comedy film titled Cuties.
Released on 19 August 2020, Cuties is rated 90% on Rotton Tomatoes. This is one of the highly prized films to come out of France.
|Name||Sylvain De Zangroniz|
|Birthday||April 11, 1974|
|Age||46 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inch approx.|
The film Cuties is directed by French director Maimouna Doucour and feature Fathia Youssouf and Medina El Aidi in the leads. Apart from Cuties, Zangro is also known for his work on movies like Deux Dollars released in 2017, and Maman(s) released in 2015.
10 Facts on Sylvain de Zangroniz
- Sylvain de Zangroniz is a famous TV and movie producer and director. He began as a producer of the shot TV film titled Soleil Sur le trottoir, released in 2013.
- In 2020, Sylvian de Zangroniz gained public attention through his comedy/ drama release titled Cuties. This comedy/ drama film was released on August 19, 2020, in France.
- This French TV and film director cum producer is also known as Zangro. His IMDb wiki goes by the name Zangro. You can check that out.
- Born on April 11, 1974, Zangro is 46 years of age now.
- He was born in Canton, France. His nationality is French and his ethnicity is white.
- Though Zangro has been a public figure since 2013, there is not much disclosed about his guy on the internet. As you can see, he also does not have a Wikipedia page.
- Aged 46, Sylvian could be a married man, enjoying his anonymous net worth with his wife and kids.
- It is up to the director himself to disclose his personal life facts in the media.
- As of now, the exact figure of his weight and height detail is not published.
- Meanwhile, his Google pictures suggest he could be around 5 feet and 6 inches tall. He, obviously, seems to have a tall frame.