Taaooma aka Apaokagi Adedoyin Maryam is a popular Nigerian who is a multi-talented lady. She is a comedian, content creator, cinematographer. Also, she is an aspiring social media personality.
She is known by her stage name TAAOOMA for acting in multiple roles in her skits. Moreover, she began online comedy in 2015. Actually, she convinced her fiance Abdulaziz Oladimeji to teach her the basics of video editing.
Furthermore, Taaooma is active on social media outlets and has garnered a massive number of followers. Her comedy skits are mainly focused on African social life. She creates her content by representing the life of African mothers and their lifestyle. This way, she became a professional comedian and rose to stardom in 2016.
Let’s straight jump into her ten facts. Just scroll it down.
10 Facts on Taaooma
- Taaooma was born on February 28, 1999. His current age is 21 years old as of 2021.
- Taaooma got engaged with a handsome director boyfriend Abdulaziz Oladimeji in October 2020. The couple got engaged in Namibia. In addition to this, her future husband Abdulaziz is a founder of the Greenade Company.
- According to his Instagram Bio, Taaooma is the CEO of @chop_tao and the first lady of the company.
- Taaooma’s name is listed on Wikipedia. Also, her wiki-bio is available online.
- Moving on to her earnings, Taaooma’s current net worth is yet to surface on the internet. Similarly, her salary is still under review.
- Taaooma is originally from Nigeria, so she is of Nigerian nationality.
- According to the public source, Taaooma has a decent height and a moderate weight.
- The talented persona Taaooma is active on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube with more than thousands of devotees.
- According to our research, Taaooma is studying tourism at Kwara State University lately.
- Her creative content and comic skills have attracted millions of hearts.