Tagir Ulanbekov is a Russian professional mixed martial artist who competes in the Flyweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He is currently 1st ranked pro-Men’s Flyweight in Russia. The fighter is fighting out of the Makhachkala, Russia.
Moreover, the MMA fighter has bagged impressive stats on his fighting career. He has won 13 out of the 14 fights he fought and has lost only one. On his fight on October 10, Tagir won against the fellow mixed martial artist, Bruno Silva. After that win, he extended his winning streaks to 4. If you want to know more about him, tune in. Here are the top 10 facts to know about the highly dedicated UFC fighter.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
10 Facts on Tagir Ulanbekov
- Tagir Ulanbekov is a Russian professional mixed martial artist who competes in the FlyWeight Division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- Despite his exquisite stats, the MMA fighter is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Tagir Ulanbekov is currently 29 years old. He celebrates his birthday on July 8 every year.
- Moreover, he has a height of around 5 feet and 7 inches. Tagir weighs around 126 lbs and hence, plays in the Flyweight Division.
- Looking at this social media interaction, he doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend at the moment.
- He is of Russian ethnicity. So, Tagir fights out of Russia and has toured different places in the world for his fights.
- Moving on, he quite often uses Instagram. He has a whopping 186k followers on Instagram to date.
- The mixed martial artist is currently ranked #1 in the Pro Flyweight division in his country. He has been there for quite a while now.
- Unfortunately, the facts about his parents and net worth are still to be determined.
- Despite lacking a wiki, there is enough information about him on Tapology.