Takashi Sato is a Japanese mixed martial artist. He curently competes in the Welterweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He has had pretty decent records after he turned professional.
Moreover, he won the recent fight with Jason Witt. The nail biting thriller was worth watching and Takashi came on top as he deserved so. However, details on his next fight is still to be scheduled.
|Birthday||June 9, 1990|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
10 Facts on Takashi Sato
- Takashi Sato (born on June 9, 1990) is a Japanese mixed martial artist. He is currently competing in the Welterweight division in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- As of now, the fighter is around 30 years old. His birthday lies on June 9 every year.
- Moreover, Sato comes from the Japanese nationality. He was born in Tokyo, Japan.
- Currently, he is residing in the United States and pursuing his career as a pro MMA fighter.
- Moroever, he has sublime physical status. His height is around 1.8 meters. Similarly, he weighs around 77 kg. These facts make him eligible to compete in the Welterweight division.
- Moving on, he has a well dedicated wikipedia biography.
- Likewise, he has excellent engagements on social media as well. His instagram account consists of more than 4800 followers till date.
- Going through his instagram wall, there doesn’t seem to be any information about his wife or girlfriend. Hence, his relarionship status as of now is unidentified.
- Furthermore, the player went professional in 2013. Ever since, his total career earnings is expected to be about $300,000. His exact net worth is not available though.
- Takashi has exceptional records in the UFC. He has won 16 out of the 19 games played. His last win came against Jason Witt on 28th of June, 2020. He still has a juicy and exciting career ahead of him.