Tamiko Bolton is most well-known as the wife of George Soros. Her husband George is a billionaire and an investor who can also be called a philanthropist. Tamiko and George got married in 2013.
|Birthday||October 18, 1971|
|Education||University of Miami, The University of Utah|
Before marrying Tamiko George was husband to his previous two wives. Tamiko’s mother is a Japanese -American who used to work as a nurse and her father Robert Bolton used to work as a naval commander.
#SOROS Evil #Gargoyle & His Wife #TamikoBolton These Two Are The #PuppetMasters Of The #DirtyDems His Billions Have Been Funding All The Chaos That Is Happening In #AMERICA We Must STOP THEM NOW! “THEY” Are Out To #DestroyAMERICA Wake~Up! #BLACKLIVESMATTER #MEDIAMATTERS #ACTBLUE pic.twitter.com/1Yk0ixSqtr
— Angie Harris 🇺🇸 (@AngieTink) July 17, 2020
She completed her MBA and graduated from the University of Miami. She is also involved with a company which sales vitamin and dietary supplement via the internet. Her husband George’s information is available on Wikipedia where there is a lot about his life and a little about Tamiko too.
10 Facts About Tamiko Bolton:
- Tamiko Bolton is well-known to be the current wife of George Soros who is a Hungarian-American billionaire investor.
- As she was born on October 18, 1971, she seems to be 48 years old.
- Her net worth is 2020 is not known actually but we do know that her husband has a net worth equivalent to nearly $8.3 billion.
- Thus 48 years aged woman has not revealed anything regarding her parents.
- We can’t find her Instagram account but according to Google, she has a Twitter account where she has just 16 followers.
- Tamiko and George have been married for nearly 7 years now but they do not share any children together by far our knowledge.
- The age difference between this couple seems to be quite huge as Tamikko is just 48 while George is 89 years old. This means the age difference is approximately 41 years.
- She completed her graduation from two different universities. They are the University of Miami and The University of Utah.
- They were married since the year 2013 and the couple was married in Bedford, New York, United States.
- It is believed that the marriage was her second as she was already divorced earlier.