Tammie Fields is an evening news anchor, a mother, and a wife. According to her Instagram bio, she loves God, hot coffee, and a time to enjoy a long run. Tammie has been meeting inspiring people for a long time and has been providing a voice to the voiceless through her journalism.
She has interviewed personalities such as Lara Bush and Brian McKnight. She has been in central Florida for a long time and calls the place home and is very proud to be a Floridian.
Tammie is also a member of the Central Florida Association of Black Journalists. Besides journalism, Tammie enjoys eating, visiting different restaurants, and camping with her family as well.
She has quite a lot in her hands at the moment because she is a news anchor, a mother, and a community personality as well. She is truly inspiring and let’s get to know more about Tammie Fields today.
|Age||30-35 years old|
10 Interesting Facts About Tammie Fields
- Tammie Fields looks young but we have no accurate details about her birthday and age.
- We have no idea who Tammie was born to or the place of her birth as well.
- Currently, she works and resides in Central Florida, USA.
- Tammie Fields is married to Chris Love and they are in a wonderful marital relationship.
- Tammie is a mother to a baby boy but his name is not available. Also, his pictures are unavailable on her Instagram account as well as the internet.
- Tammie Fields got her education from the University of South Florida.
- We have no details about Tammie Fields’s height, weight, and body measurement but it would be better if we looked at her work instead of that.
- We also do not have any information regarding Tammie Fields’s net worth.
- Tammie is an active Twitter user who shares lots of news through her Twitter as well.
- Tammie has 504 followers on Instagram.