Tammy Haddad is an American journalist and political commentator who is also a prolific businesswoman. She is best known for being the CEO of the Washington based company, Hadda Media.
Moreover, Haddad Media is a media innovator company that helps several media companies with their start-ups. Recently, the company has been helping startups led by women.
Quick Facts: Tammy Haddad Wikipedia: Facts On Haddad Media CEO And Journalist
A veteran with over 25 years of media experience, Tammy Haddad is the CEO of Haddad Media. She has worked with a lot of MSNBC projects during her time as a journalist. As of now, Tammy helps other people find their purpose. Apart from being a journalist, she is also a social activist.
Here are a few things to know about the journalist turned CEO, Tammy Haddad.
Thanks Greta. You were the best lead in we ever had. Many hard-working people including Carrie Stevenson, Katie Thomson, Tom Farmer, ALEX CONSTANTINOPLE and Jerry Hollis Did everything they could to support Larry. https://t.co/YFyxijCkAl
— Tammy Haddad (@haddadmedia) January 24, 2021
10 Facts on Tammy Haddad
- Tammy Haddad is an American journalist who is known for being the CEO of the media innovative company, Haddad Media.
- Despite her collective efforts of social reform, Tammy Haddad doesn’t have a Wikipedia page of her own for now.
- Moreover, Tammy Haddad is not married at the moment. She did have a husband in the past though.
- The journalist tied the knots with a lawyer, Ted Greenberg in 1991. The couple stayed together for 24 years until separating in 2015.
- However, nothing much is known about their children.
- Moving on, Tammy Haddad has accumulated a wonderful net worth as you have guessed. But the figures remain under review for now.
- A person with a low-profile, Tammy Haddad doesn’t share many details about her family and salary.
- Her nationality is American. She is currently based in Washington.
- Moreover, you can find her on Twitter. She is very active on social media and hopes to bring changes to society.
- For her bio, you can visit her personal website. Her company, Haddad Media is growing as a media innovation for startups.