How old is Instagram star and businessperson Amy Hembrow? Amy Hembrow is an Instagram star and successful businessperson who is at the age of 30 as of 2020. Amy Hembrow got inspired by her sister Tammy Hembrow and followed her steps. The Instagram star happens to be the daughter of Mark Hembrow who is also a famous Australian actor and writer.
|Birthday||June 19, 1990|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Amy became general manger of Tammy Hembrow Fitness in the year 2017 and still working actively there. Before joining Tammy fitness, Amy Hembrow was the general manager and Partner of Saski collection but she left the company in the year 2019. Amy’s boyfriend‘s information is missing but she seems to be a married girl as she has a baby.
10 Facts on Amy Hembrow
- Amy Hembrow is an Instagram star born in the year 1990 and her business seems to be top-notch and got fame at a very young age.
- In the early twenties, Amy Hembrow became financially independent as she runs two companies and has multiple income sources.
- You may be surprised if I say Amy Hembrow has earned 277K followers in her Instagram handle who goes by the account name amy_isha_hembrow.
- In April 2020, Amy Hembrow gave birth to a baby girl child and named her Aurora. Hembrow spends a quality amount of time with her daughter.
- Speaking of education, Amy Hembrow earned a bachelor’s degree in Business and Marketing from Griffith University.
- To spice up her skills and knowledge, Amy Hembrow got enrolled in Tractor Design School to pursue a diploma in graphic design.
- The Instagram model is residing in Chevron island which is in Queensland, Australia and this place did offer her great knowledge and opportunities.
- Amy is co-founder and also General Manager of Tammy Fit which mostly focuses on providing workout videos and helping people to get fit.
- Hembrow is also the Co-founder and owner of Sskinaus which is doing phenomenal commercially and customers are satisfied with the product.
- To spice up her knowledge, Amy Hembrow first joined Essential investment Holdings Pty. Ltd. for doing a five months internship.