Tanner Boser is a Mixed Martial Artist (MMA) fighter from Canada. He is currently fighting in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) under the Heavyweight category. Previously, in the year 2014, he also fought under the Lightweight category.
Tanner Boser is nicknamed “The Bulldozer”. He started fighting from the year 2012. And in his 8 long years of career as a fighter, he has fought many times. And he has a very good number of wins and few losses. Below are more facts about his professional and personal life.
|Birthday||August 2, 1991|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Weight||118 kg (260 lbs)|
|Profession||MMA Fighter, Bouncer|
|Net Worth||$2 million USD|
Some Interesting Facts About Tanner Boser
- As of 2020, Tanner Boser is 28 years old. He was born in the year 1991 and his birthday is on the 2nd day of August.
- How tall is Tanner Boser? According to stats available on Wikipedia, Tanner Boser stands the height of 6 feet and 2 inches (1.88 m). And he has a bodyweight of 118 kg (260 lbs).
- Born and raised in Bonnyville, Alberta, Canada, Tanner holds Canadian nationality. But his ethnic detail is not available.
- Does Tanner have a girlfriend? Well, the answer to this question is unknown as Tanner has maintained his personal life very private.
- Tanner Boser is estimated to have a whopping net worth of about $2 million USD. His earning details are not available.
- We have no idea who his parents are. And we also don’t know about his other family members.
- Tanner Boser has played a total of 25 games in his MMA career. Out of 25, he has won 18 games, 9 by K.O, 2 by submission, and 7 by decision.
- Besides MMA fighter, Tanner Boser has also worked as a Bouncer.
- Tanner Boser is trained by Jeff Montemurro and Keijiro Noda.
- Tanner Boser has become the Unified MMA Heavyweight Champion for two times.