Tanya Weinreis is an American entrepreneur and coffee shop owner. She was one of the RNC speakers who praised President Trump with all of her heart in the Republican National Convention. The four-night convention which started on Monday will end on the 27th of August.
Moreover, Tanya is the owner of a coffee shop in Montana, Mountain Mudd Espresso. Her mother started the business of coffee, which she inherited and has been serving coffee to her customers for more than 2 decades. Her brand, Mountain Mudd Espresso has been standing for more than 25 years. Well, thanks to Donald Trump and his federal loan signed for the coronavirus relief package. Here are a few things to know about this RNC speaker.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession||Coffee Shop Owner|
10 Facts on Tanya Weinreis
- Tanya Weinreis is an American businesswoman and coffee shop owner known for Mountain Mudd Espresso.
- Moreover, she recently came into the spotlight when she spoke in the Republican National Convention, the other night.
- However, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography. Neither she does have her wiki written on several websites.
- Moving on, she is also not present on social media including Instagram. She seems to be focused on her business.
- Hence, she keeps a low profile of herself and her family.
- Talking about her family, she is married. Her husband is a Marine and a former police officer who was shot during his service to the country.
- Moreover, she doesn’t seem to have any kids that we know of.
- Furthermore, Tanya spoke in the Republican National Convention and praised Donald Trump and admitted that she will be supporting him directly or indirectly for his campaign.
- Tanya Weinreis said that she believes that only the president can fulfill the American dream.
- Her coffee shop, Mountain Mudd Espresso was deviating when the coronavirus relief fund saved her business. The fund was signed by Donald Trump out of the federal loan.