Tara McConnell is the owner and founder of the successful business company which she brought to this stage from scratch. She was born on 1 February 1974. She interned for the marketing firm Coordinated Strategic Alliances and later she built up her own company Temp-Tations Limited Liability Company.
She went to Washingtonville Sr High School and later joined the college to study Psychology. Despite her degree in Psychology, she did interns other than her academic areas. She later got married to Ed Tesher in Delaware near Rehoboth Bay. He is the owner of Coastal Sales Associates.
|Net Worth||>2$ million|
10 Facts on Tara McConnell
- Tara McConnell was born on 1 February 1974 which makes her 46 years old now.
- She is the boss of a multi-million dollar company named Temp-Tations Limited Liability Company.
- There is no information about her height and weight.
- Tara is the daughter of Gail McConnell while her father passed away.
- She graduated with a degree in Psychology and interned in a marketing firm Coordinated Strategic Alliances.
- CSA sent her to China where she came across different artisans and their work. She then came up with the idea of making kitchenware set which got approved.
- Tara was supported financially by CSA which worked with Temp-Tations. She got profited with 2million dollars and now is the owner of the company.
- She got married to Ed Tesher who is the owner of Coastal Sales Associates.
- “QVC Queen” is the nickname she got while working on the field.
- She is not much active on social media and hasn’t got her Wiki profile yet.