Tara McGowan is an American political strategist and journalist. She is the CEO and founder of Acronym and Lockwood Strategy. Likewise, she is a regular writer for the New York Times and The Atlantic.
Tara is an active supporter of the Democratic party. In fact, she is working to promote Joe Biden’s political campaigns in 2020. Previously, she was Hillary Clinton’s political strategist.
|Age||35 years old|
|Profession||Political strategist and Journalist|
|Education||New York University|
In the 48 hrs following the announcement of @KamalaHarris as VP, the Biden campaign raised over $48M. Less than 24hrs after RBG left us, Democrats raised over $70M. Strong women change everything. They carry us through our worst + show us our best. If we win, it’s because of them
— Tara McGowan (@taraemcg) September 19, 2020
10 Facts on Tara McGowan
- Tara McGowan is an American political strategist and journalist. Tara stepped into the age of 35 years old as of now. However, her official birthday is not known.
- Talking about her married life, Tara’s husband is Michael Halle. Likewise, Michael is a political consultant who worked for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
- As per her bio, McGowan hails from Washington D.C, America. Similarly, she also settled at Rhode Island. In addition, her ethnicity is mixed.
- Tara completed her high school education from Rogers High School. After her graduation, she attended New York University to study a bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Political Science.
- In 2017, Tara founded her own organization named Acronym. Furthermore, she is also the CEO of a non-profit organization that focuses on building digital infrastructures.
- McGowan shares her political view via her twitter handle @taraemcg. In addition, she already has a verified account with 12.7k followers on the social site.
- With her multiple businesses, Tara’s Net Worth must be soaring high. However, no official source has calculated the journalist’s fortune yet.
- According to her Wiki page, McGowan first made her TV debut as the journalist for CBS channel. Likewise, she covered Barack Obama’s campaign during her job.
- Tara became a political strategist after she left her job as a journalist. Furthermore, she was hired as the director of the digital strategy for the Priorities USA action in 2015.
- McGowan is also the founder and CEO of Lockwood Strategy. Likewise, her company specializes in marketing, promoting, and engagement of political campaigns.