Tara McKillop is the wife of the famous comedian, Lee Mack. Having tied the knot all the way back in 2005, it has been over a decade since their wedding. But, even after all these years of marriage, their fondness for each other does not seem to have died out.
The couple had been together since their days of college. Studying at the same university, they got to know each other and eventually fell in love. As per some sources, it was after their graduation that the two decided to get married.
|Age||45-50 years old|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Children||Millie McKillop, Arlo McKillop & Louie McKillop|
10 Facts on Tara McKillop
- Tara McKillop is the spouse of the British comedian, Lee Mack aka Lee Gordon McKillop. The couple had their wedding in the year 2005.
- Her bio on Wiki is not found yet but she has been briefly introduced in her husband’s Wikipedia biography.
- She has not let her age to be disclosed to the public. However, her age must be about near to her husband’s age who is currently 52 years old. So, she could be in her early 50s as well.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is under review whereas her comedian husband has net worth amounting to $8 million dollars.
- Talking about her family members, she lives with her husband and her children.
- Lee Mack’s wife, Tara has three children. And, they have two sons and a daughter whose names are Millie McKillop, Arlo McKillop & Louie McKillop.
- She and her husband had attended the same university, Brunel University. Likewise, it came to be known that the couple had shared a flat when they were college students.
- She is of British nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- The rumors about Tara and her husband getting infected by coronavirus had gotten out. However, it was Lee who had symptoms.
- Her husband revealed that she does not watch his sitcom.