Tatanka Means is an American actor, comedian, boxer, entrepreneur, and activist. Means is popularly recognized for his roles in movies like A Million Ways to Die in the West, The Liberator, Saints and Strangers, and Tiger Eyes.
Russell Means and Gloria Means are Tatanka’s parents. He has 9 siblings including Scott Means and Nataanii Nez Means, out of which 3 were adopted. His father, Russell Charles Means was an Oglala Lakota activist for the rights of Native Americans. Russell died on October 22, 2012, at the age of 72.
|Birthday||February 19, 1985|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession||Actor, comedian, boxer, entrepreneur, and activist|
|Parents||Russell Means, Gloria Means|
|Siblings||Scott Means, Nataanii Nez Means|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million.|
10 Facts On Tatanka Means
- Tatanka Means was born on February 19, 1985, in Rapid City, South Dakota, United States, As of 2020 the actor is 35 years old. His Zodiac Sign is Pieces.
- The actor has above average height, he measures 6 feet 2 inches tall. He is rather good looking with his good physique.
- He is of Oglala Lakota and Omaha descent. He has long hair which gives him a distinct look. He keeps his hair long to respect his native American culture and traditions.
- Tatanka’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $1 Million – $5 Million.
- His full name is Tatanka Wanbli Sapa Xila Sabe Means.
- The actor is currently married to wife, Christie Means, and has a daughter. Tatanka and his family currently live in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. His wife is a yoga instructor.
- Information about Tatanka is available in Wikipedia as well as IMDb.
- Tatanka Means does not want people to be high on drugs or drunk on alcohol, he is an advocate of being sober.
- In 2011, Means was awarded the AIBL (American Indian Business Leaders) Entrepreneur of the year award.
- Means has 31.9 k followers on his Instagram account, he likes to share his pictures and post about things that he finds interesting in his social media accounts.