Taylor Hemsworth is a famed TV actress and writer who is famous as the second cousin of actor Chris Hemsworth and Luke Hemsworth. She is popular from her role in Thor Ragnarok . Taylor had a supporting role in the 2017 superhero flick Thor Ragnarok alongside her cousin brother Chris Hemsworth.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
Taylor Hemsworth began her acting career in 2015, playing Amy in a short TV film titled Dead Shocks. That year, she also appeared in a short TV film titled Through a Darker Eye.
Find out some lesser-known facts about the Thor Ragnarok famed TV actress Taylor Hemsworth here.
10 Facts on Taylor Hemsworth
- Taylor Hemsworth is a gorgeous TV and film actress from Australia who rose to fame for playing a supporting role in Thor Ragnarok featuring her cousin brother Chris Hemsworth.
- Taylor began her acting career in 2015 and has three projects to her name as an actress. She is also a writer. She worked as a dialogue writer on her first project, Dead Shocks.
- Since her appearance in MCU’s Thor Ragnarok, Taylor Hemsworth is yet to appear in any other project.
- Besides her acting career, Taylor Hemsworth is best known as the cousin sister of Australian actor Chris Hemsworth.
- Her cousin brother Chris Hemsworth is best known for his role as Thor in Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Avenger series.
- As of now, Taylor Hemsworth does not have a Wikipedia biography. Her early life and family details are still missing.
- You can find her on the IMDb page. Her filmography is written all over her IMDb biography. Still, her IMDb bio lacks her persona details.
- Also, her social media like Instagram and Twitter are missing for now.
- Taylor Hemsworth could be dating her boyfriend now. But, she is yet to make her relationship status public.
- As of 2020, Taylor could be around 24 years old but there no details of her exact age.