Taylor McKay is an actress who has worked in a few tv shows and movies in her career. The actress is also a very successful model in the fashion industry. Taylor is originally from Canada but currently, she is working and living in the United States.
|Height||5ft 9 and a half inches|
The actress has acted the Canadain tv show, Saving Hope which a supernatural medical drama based on the 2013 book, Saving Hope. The show was shot in Toronto in the fictional hospital Hope Zion. While the show, Taylor had a chance to learn from Erica Durance and Michael Shanks.
10 Facts on Taylor McKay
- Since the Canadian actress has no Wikipedia, the date of birth and place is unknown thus her current age cannot be confirmed today.
- Taylor has kept the information of her parents and siblings very far from the media so we have no details on them.
- McKay has long blonde hair with blue eyes and a slim body. The actress stands at the height of 5ft 9 and a half inches.
- From the bio of Taylor, the information on her past dating life with her current husband, Gregory Smith can be found. The couple was married in August of 2018.
- The actress Mckay married her husband in the mountain park in Utah where her close friends and family were only present.
- Taylor has acted in the 2014 movie, Dead Rivalry which was directed by Garret Henry. The movie was shot in Canada and was of horror and Thriller genre.
- McKay also worked in the 2017 movie, Double Date, a horror-comedy which was directed by Benjamin Barfoot and produced by Matthew James Wilkinson and Maggie Monteith.
- Taylor McKay is also a model that is represented by the Lizbella agency in the fashion industry. The actress is more successful in the modeling industry than in her acting industry.
- The actress has 9.6k followers on Instagram with username taylormckaysmith and on twitter, she has 318 followers.
- Taylor McKay is estimated to have around $300,000 as her net worth outside her husband’s property.