Taylor Richardson is an American actress who is famous for her role in the Netflix film, All Together Now. The Netflix original feature film was released on the Streaming Network today. The teen drama movie is already receiving positive reviews from the viewers and critics.
Besides, Taylor rose to a lot of fame when she appeared in the American drama series, Rise. The NBC show was canceled after its first season. She has acted alongside the actor, Josh Radnor in the musical drama series. Apart from that, Taylor is also a filmmaker. She has worked as assistant director on various short films and documentaries. Be ready to watch her as “Jordan” in the Netflix film.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
10 Facts on Taylor Richardson
- Taylor Richardson is an American actress known for portraying “Jordan” in the latest Netflix movie, All Together Now.
- Moreover, she is just 19 years old. She has already worked in a lot of movies and shows. She debuted back in 2012 when she was 12 years old.
- Likewise, she celebrates her birthday on August 26 every year. Hence, she is of the Virgo zodiac sign.
- Unfortunately, the actress has not shared details bout her parents and family yet.
- Moving on, she doesn’t have a boyfriend at the moment. It is because her sexuality is Lesbian.
- Taylor does have a girlfriend though. They have been together for more than 2 years as per her Instagram post.
- Talking about social media, she is present on Instagram. The actress has over 11k followers already on the platform.
- Furthermore, she stands at a decent height of 5 feet and 5 inches. She has curly black hair and brown eyes.
- Similarly, her nationality is American. The actress hails from the white ethnic group.
- Besides, she is also a filmmaker. Taylor has worked as an assistant director on several movies and shows.